Friday, May 25, 2012

wanna spend some quality time with me at sturt?


For the first time ever I've got a class on offer at Sturt Winter School


(oooo look! - a hint of something I've been up to this week...... )


If you'd like to join me for five days of texty excitement - enrol NOW (one more enrolment in the next week will ensure the class goes ahead!) ---- if you drop by the Sturt website you'll see details of the workshop on offer - BUT I wanted to let you (my bloggy maties) know - that I'm always v. keen to go with whatever anyone wants to pursue - so if you have a 'special something' you'd like to undertake - I hear you! (drop me a line and we'll work something out...)

ps - I've got another workshop (in Sydney) on the cards in November AND a guest arteest stint happening at Hazelhurst Regional Gallery late June and into July...

 stay tuned for more news....


....

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful that you're going to be teaching. And Sydney sounds great. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for all your lovely comments - your words are greatly appreciated xx